Here are the steps on how to unhide all rows in Excel:
- Select the entire worksheet by pressing Ctrl+A.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+9.
This will unhide all rows in the worksheet.
You can also unhide all rows by following these steps:
- Click on the “Home” tab.
- In the “Cells” group, click on the “Format” button.
- In the “Format Cells” dialog box, click on the “Visibility” tab.
- Under “Hidden rows”, select the “Unhide all rows” checkbox.
- Click on the “OK” button.
This will also unhide all rows in the worksheet.