Here are the steps on how to insert and edit tables in Google Docs:
To insert a table:
- Open the Google Docs document where you want to insert the table.
- Click on the Insert tab.
- In the Tables section, click on the Table button.
- A dialog box will appear. Enter the number of rows and columns that you want in your table.
- Click on the Insert button.
A table will be inserted into your document.
To edit a table:
- Click on the table that you want to edit.
- The table borders will be highlighted.
- You can then edit the table by adding or removing rows and columns, or by changing the size of the cells.
- You can also change the formatting of the table, such as the font, color, and alignment of the text.
Here are some additional tips for inserting and editing tables in Google Docs:
- You can also insert a table by clicking on the Insert tab and then selecting the Table icon in the toolbar.
- To delete a table, click on the table and then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- You can also copy and paste tables from other documents.
- To select a table, click on the table and then drag the mouse over the area that you want to select.
- To select a cell, click on the cell that you want to select.
- To select a row, click on the left border of the row.
- To select a column, click on the top border of the column.