Here are the steps on how to find your Windows 10 product key using the Command Prompt:
- Open the Command Prompt.
- Type the following command:
wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey
- Press Enter.
- Your Windows 10 product key will be displayed.
Here is an example of the output:
You can copy and paste the product key to a text file or document for safekeeping.
If you are unable to find your product key using the Command Prompt, you can also try using the following methods:
- Check the Windows 10 installation media. If you have the Windows 10 installation media, the product key is usually printed on the label.
- Check the computer’s documentation. If you have the computer’s documentation, it may include the product key.
- Contact Microsoft support. If you are unable to find your product key using any of the above methods, you can contact Microsoft support for assistance.