Here’s a step-by-step guide on Use navigation in the Google Maps app on Android
1. Open the Google Maps app.
2. Find your destination. There are a few ways to do this:
- Search for a place: Enter the name of the place you want to go in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the map: If you see the place you want to go on the map, simply tap on it.
- Use your current location: If you want to navigate to your current location, tap on the blue dot that represents you on the map.
3. Get directions: Once you’ve found your destination, tap on the blue “Directions” button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Choose your transportation mode: Google Maps will offer you directions for driving, walking, cycling, or using public transportation. Choose the mode that best suits your needs.
5. Start navigation: Once you’ve chosen your transportation mode, tap on the “Start” button.
6. Follow the directions: Google Maps will provide you with turn-by-turn voice navigation. You can also see the directions on the map.
Here are some additional tips for using navigation in the Google Maps app:
- You can zoom in and out of the map to get a better view of your route.
- You can tap on the estimated arrival time at the top of the screen to see more details about your route, such as the distance and traffic conditions.
- You can use the voice search feature to find places and get directions without typing. Just say “OK, Google” followed by your query.
- You can save your home and work locations for easy access.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Please note: I cannot directly control your phone or the Google Maps app. However, I can provide you with instructions and information that you can use to navigate on your own.