Here are the top 5 ugliest phones of all time, according to How-To Geek:
- Nokia N-Gage. This phone-cum-gaming device was released in 2003 and was a commercial failure. It was criticized for its bulky design, awkward controls, and poor battery life.
- Samsung Serene. This clamshell phone was released in 2005 and was designed by Bang & Olufsen. It had a unique rotary dial and a built-in motor to open and close the phone. However, it was also criticized for its high price tag and its unusual design.
- Motorola Flipout. This slider phone was released in 2010 and had a unique design that allowed it to be flipped into a small square. However, it was also criticized for its small screen and its awkward keyboard.
- HTC Status. This Facebook-centric phone was released in 2011 and had a large, dedicated Facebook button on the front. However, it was also criticized for its ugly design and its lack of features.
- Kyocera Echo. This dual-screen phone was released in 2011 and had a unique design that allowed it to be folded in half. However, it was also criticized for its bulky design and its high price tag.
These are just a few of the ugliest phones that have ever been released. There are many others that could have made this list, such as the BlackBerry Storm, the LG Chocolate, and the Nokia 7600.