Here are the steps on how to unblock a number on an Android phone:
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the More icon (three vertical dots).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Blocked numbers.
- Tap the X next to the number you want to unblock.
- Tap Unblock.
The number will be unblocked and you will be able to receive calls and text messages from that number again.
Here are some additional tips for unblocking numbers on Android:
- If you can’t find the number you want to unblock, you can search for it by entering the number in the search bar at the top of the Blocked numbers page.
- If you have blocked a lot of numbers, you can use the Clear button to clear the list of blocked numbers.
- You can also block numbers from the Messages app. To do this, open the Messages app and open a conversation with the number you want to block. Tap the More icon (three vertical dots) and select Block.
Please note that the exact steps and terminology may differ slightly based on your device manufacturer’s custom Android skin or the Android version you are using. However, the general process should be similar on most Android devices. If you’re having trouble finding the option to unblock a number, consider checking your device’s user manual or doing a quick online search for specific instructions based on your device model.