To turn off the flashlight on an iPhone 11, you can follow these steps:
- Wake up your iPhone 11 by pressing the side button or tapping the screen.
- Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to access the Control Center. Alternatively, on older iOS versions, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center.
- In the Control Center, you’ll see various icons representing different functions and features of your iPhone.
- Look for the flashlight icon, which resembles a flashlight or a bulb. It is located in the top-left corner of the Control Center.
- Tap the flashlight icon once to turn off the flashlight. The icon will no longer be highlighted, indicating that the flashlight is off.
Alternatively, you can also turn off the flashlight by using Siri voice commands. Simply activate Siri by pressing and holding the side button or saying “Hey Siri” (if enabled), and then say “Turn off the flashlight.” Siri will respond and turn off the flashlight for you.
It’s worth noting that the steps provided above are specific to the iPhone 11 running iOS 14 or later. If you are using a different iPhone model or an older iOS version, the steps may differ slightly. However, the flashlight functionality is available on most iPhone models, and you can typically access and turn off the flashlight through the Control Center.