To screen record on an iPhone 13 or any iPhone running iOS 14 or later, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Control Center: Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen (or swipe up from the bottom on older iPhone models) to access the Control Center.
- Find the Screen Recording Button: In the Control Center, look for the Screen Recording button. It’s represented by a circle within a circle icon. If you don’t see it, you may need to customize your Control Center to include the Screen Recording button. To do this, go to “Settings” > “Control Center” > “Customize Controls” and tap the “+” icon next to “Screen Recording.”
- Start Screen Recording: Once you’ve located the Screen Recording button, tap on it.
- Customize Recording Settings (Optional): You can customize the recording settings before starting the screen recording. To do this, press and hold the Screen Recording button until the recording options appear. Here, you can toggle on/off the microphone audio, choose between recording the full screen or a specific app, and set the video resolution.
- Start Recording: After customizing the settings (or if you choose to use the default settings), tap on the “Start Recording” button. A countdown of three seconds will appear, indicating that the screen recording is about to start.
- Record: Your iPhone is now recording the screen. To capture everything on the screen, simply navigate and use your iPhone as you normally would.
- Stop Recording: To stop the screen recording, tap on the red status bar at the top of the screen. Alternatively, you can open the Control Center again and tap the Screen Recording button, which will now display a red recording indicator. A prompt will appear to confirm that you want to stop the recording; tap “Stop.”
- Access the Recording: After stopping the screen recording, a notification will appear. Tap on the notification to access the recording or go to the Photos app, where the screen recording will be saved in the “Screenshots” album.
These steps should allow you to screen record on your iPhone 13 or any iPhone running iOS 14 or later. Remember to respect others’ privacy and adhere to any legal and ethical considerations when using the screen recording feature.