Google Docs allows you to print a document with comments directly from the Google Docs interface. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Google Doc: Open the Google Doc that contains the comments you want to print.
- Show Comments (if not already visible): If the comments are not visible, click on the “Comments” button in the top right corner of the Google Docs toolbar. This will display all the comments in the document.
- Open the Print Dialog: To print the document with comments, go to the “File” menu in the top left corner and select “Print” from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut
Ctrl + P(Windows) or
Cmd + P(Mac) to open the print dialog.
- Configure Print Settings: In the print dialog, you can configure various print settings, such as the number of copies, page range, paper size, orientation, and more.
- Select “Print” with Comments: Look for the option called “Print” or “Print with comments” (the wording may vary depending on your browser and system). Make sure to select this option to include the comments in the printed document.
- Print the Document: After selecting the appropriate print settings, click the “Print” button to start printing the Google Doc with the comments.
Keep in mind that the exact steps and options may vary slightly depending on the version of Google Docs, the web browser you are using, and the operating system. Additionally, Google frequently updates its products, so the interface and options may change over time. If you encounter any issues or don’t see the expected print options, check for any updates or refer to the Google Docs Help Center for the most up-to-date instructions.