Here are the steps on how to mirror an image in Microsoft Word:
- Open the Microsoft Word document that contains the image.
- Click on the image to select it.
- On the “Picture Tools” tab, in the “Format” group, click on “Rotate”.
- Click on “Flip Horizontal”.
- The image will now be mirrored.
You can also mirror an image by clicking and dragging the right handle of the image to the left.
Here are some additional tips for mirroring images in Microsoft Word:
- You can mirror multiple images at the same time by selecting them all before clicking on “Flip Horizontal”.
- You can also mirror an image by using the keyboard shortcut
- If you want to rotate the image instead of mirroring it, you can click on “Rotate” and then select the desired rotation angle.