You can hide apps on your iPhone without deleting them by using the “Restrictions” feature. Here’s how:
- Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on “Screen Time.”
- Tap on “Content & Privacy Restrictions.”
- Toggle on the “Content & Privacy Restrictions” switch.
- Tap on “iTunes & App Store Purchases.”
- Tap on “Installing Apps.”
- Change the setting to “Don’t Allow.”
- Find the app you want to hide and swipe left on it.
- Tap on “Hide.”
Now, the app will be hidden from your home screen, but it will still be available in the App Store. To access it again, simply repeat the steps above and change the “Installing Apps” setting back to “Allow.”
Note: The “Restrictions” feature is available in iOS 12 and later versions. On older versions of iOS, you can hide apps by creating folders and placing the app in the folder, making it less noticeable on the home screen.