To cast a Chrome tab for the first time, you need to make sure that both your computer and your Chromecast device are on the same Wi-Fi network. Once you’ve confirmed that, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Go to the website or tab that you want to cast.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Select “Cast.”
- Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- The tab will be cast to your TV.
You can also cast a Chrome tab from your phone or tablet. To do this, open the Chrome app and follow the same steps as above.
Here are some additional tips for casting Chrome tabs:
- You can cast multiple tabs at the same time.
- You can also cast the entire desktop of your computer.
- If you’re having trouble casting, make sure that your devices are up to date and that they’re on the same Wi-Fi network.
- You can also try restarting your devices.