Here are the steps on how to add a Shazam button to your iPhone Control Center:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Control Center.
- Scroll down to the More Controls section.
- Find the Music Recognition button and tap on the + button next to it.
- The Shazam button will now be added to the Included Controls section.
- You can drag and drop the Shazam button to the desired location in the Control Center.
To use the Shazam button, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center. Then, tap on the Shazam button. The Shazam button will light up and start listening for music. Once the song is identified, a notification will appear at the top of your screen.
Here are some additional tips for using the Shazam button:
- You can use the Shazam button even when your iPhone is locked.
- You can use the Shazam button to identify songs that are playing on your iPhone or on other devices around you.
- The Shazam button will also work when you’re using headphones.
- If you have the Shazam app installed on your iPhone, the song history from the Shazam button will be synced with the Shazam app.
Please note that the steps and options in iOS can change with software updates, so the process might vary slightly in future iOS versions. However, as of my last update, this is how you can add the Shazam button to your iPhone Control Center.