To access the Windows 10 Startup folder, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the Start menu button or press “Windows key + X” on your keyboard.
- From the menu that appears, select “Run” or press “R” on your keyboard while holding down the Windows key.
- In the Run dialog box, type “shell:startup” (without quotes) and press Enter or click “OK.”
- This will open the Startup folder in File Explorer, where you can see all the programs and shortcuts that are set to run automatically when Windows starts up.
- To add a program or shortcut to the Startup folder, simply drag and drop it into the folder.
Alternatively, you can access the Startup folder by navigating to the following path in File Explorer:
C:\Users<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Replace “<your username>” with your actual username. This will take you directly to the Startup folder, where you can add or remove programs and shortcuts as needed.