Magento 2 offers a custom report builder that allows you to create custom reports based on the data in your store. Here’s a step-by-step guide for using the Custom Reports Builder in Magento 2:
- Access the Custom Reports Builder: To access the Custom Reports Builder, log in to your Magento 2 admin panel and go to Reports > Custom Reports.
- Create a New Report: To create a new report, click the “Add New Report” button. Enter a report name and select the entity type that the report should be based on, such as orders or customers.
- Define Report Columns: Once you have created a new report, define the columns that you want to include in the report. You can choose from a variety of data types, such as product name, order date, or customer email.
- Add Filters to the Report: After defining the report columns, add filters to the report to narrow down the data that is included. You can add filters based on various criteria, such as order date or product category.
- Choose the Report Type: Select the report type that you want to use, such as a table or a chart.
- Save and Run the Report: After defining the report columns, adding filters, and selecting the report type, save the report and run it to see the results. You can also schedule the report to run at specific intervals automatically.
- Modify and Export the Report: Once you have created a custom report, you can modify it by adding or removing columns or changing the filters. You can also export the report in various formats, such as CSV or XML.
By following these steps, you can use the Custom Reports Builder in Magento 2 to create custom reports based on the data in your store. With custom reports, you can gain insights into your business and make data-driven decisions to improve your store’s performance.