Sticky Keys is a feature in Windows 10 that helps users with physical disabilities to press keyboard shortcuts one key at a time instead of simultaneously. However, sometimes it can be activated accidentally, causing inconvenience to regular users. Here are the steps to turn off Sticky Keys in Windows 10:
- Press the Shift key five times quickly: This will bring up the Sticky Keys prompt on your screen.
- Click on the “Yes” button: This will open the Sticky Keys settings page.
- Uncheck the “Turn on Sticky Keys” option: You can do this by clicking on the checkbox next to the option.
- Click on “Apply” or “OK”: This will save the changes you made and turn off the Sticky Keys feature.
Alternatively, you can also turn off Sticky Keys by following these steps:
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Go to “Settings” (the gear icon).
- Click on “Ease of Access”.
- Scroll down and click on “Keyboard”.
- Turn off the toggle switch next to “Sticky Keys”.
Following these steps should turn off the Sticky Keys feature on your Windows 10 computer.