To turn off safe mode on an Android device, follow these steps:
- Hold down the power button on your Android device until the power options menu appears.
- Tap and hold on the “Power Off” option until a prompt appears asking if you want to reboot your device in safe mode.
- Tap “OK” to reboot your device in safe mode.
- Once your device has rebooted, hold down the power button again until the power options menu appears.
- Tap “Restart” to reboot your device normally.
- Once your device has restarted, it should no longer be in safe mode.
Note: If your device is stuck in safe mode and won’t turn off or restart, try holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds to force a hard reset. This should restart your device normally and turn off safe mode. If you continue to have issues with safe mode, it may be a sign of a software or hardware problem that requires further troubleshooting or repair.