Here are the steps on how to turn off Lens search in Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome and go to chrome://flags.
- In the search bar, type “lens”.
- Look for the Enable Lens Features in Chrome flag.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Disabled.
- Click the Relaunch button.
Once you have followed these steps, Google Lens will no longer be available when you right-click an image in Chrome. Instead, you will see the regular Search Google for image option.
Here are some additional things to note:
Google Lens is an experimental feature, so it is possible that it may be removed from Chrome in the future.
If you decide that you want to use Google Lens again, you can follow the same steps above to enable it.
You can also disable Google Lens on Android by following these steps:
- Open the Google app.
- Tap the menu icon (three lines in the top left corner).
- Select Settings > Google Lens.
- Turn off Google Lens suggestions.
Please remember that the steps might vary slightly based on the version of Google Chrome you’re using. If the steps above don’t match your current interface, I recommend checking the official Google Chrome Help Center or related resources for the most up-to-date instructions on disabling the “Lens” search feature.