Here are the steps on how to share a private YouTube video:
- Go to your YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click the video that you want to share.
- In the Visibility section, click Share privately.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to share the video with.
- Click Send.
The people you send the email to will receive a link to the video in their inbox. They will need to sign in to their Google account to watch the video.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when sharing a private YouTube video:
- You can share a private video with up to 50 people.
- If you change the privacy settings of a private video, the people you shared it with will no longer be able to watch it.
- You can also share a private video by creating a link to it. To do this, click the Share button below the video and then click Get shareable link. You can then copy and paste the link wherever you want to share it.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.