On Facebook, you can see who is following you, but you cannot see who is specifically following your profile. Here are the steps to see who is following you on Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your profile by clicking on your name or profile picture in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Friends” tab located just below your cover photo.
- Click on the “More” button located next to “Friends” and select “Followers” from the drop-down menu.
- The list of people who are following you on Facebook will be displayed.
Note that if you have enabled the “Follow” feature on your Facebook profile, anyone can follow your public posts and updates without being your friend on Facebook. This means that anyone who has followed you on Facebook will be listed under your followers.
If you don’t see the “Followers” option under “More” in your friends tab, it means that you have not enabled the “Follow” feature on your Facebook profile. To enable it, go to your profile, click on “Settings,” select “Public Posts” from the left-hand menu, and then select “Public” under “Who Can Follow Me.”