To reset your Amazon Firestick’s remote, follow these steps:
- Unplug your Firestick from the power outlet and wait 60 seconds.
- Press and hold the Left button, Menu button, and Back button at the same time. Hold them for 12 seconds.
- Release the buttons and wait 5 seconds.
- Plug your Firestick back in to the power outlet.
- Wait for the Firestick to boot up.
- Press the Home button on the remote.
Once you have reset your remote, try pairing it with your Firestick again. To do this, press and hold the Home button on the remote for 10 seconds, or until the light on the remote starts blinking rapidly. You will see an on-screen message or the light on the remote will flash blue three times when it has been paired.
If you are still having connection issues with your Firestick remote, try the following:
- Make sure that the batteries in your remote are fresh and properly inserted.
- Try moving closer to your Firestick.
- Try restarting your Firestick.
- Try unplugging your Firestick and plugging it back in.
- Try resetting your Firestick to factory defaults.
If you have tried all of the above and you are still having connection issues, you may need to contact Amazon customer support for further assistance.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting connection issues with your Firestick remote:
- Try using a different USB port on your TV.
- Try removing any obstacles between your remote and your Firestick.
- Try restarting your modem and router.
- Try updating the firmware on your Firestick.
If you are still having connection issues, it is possible that your remote is defective. You may need to contact Amazon customer support to request a replacement remote.