Managing saved passwords in Chrome is an easy process that can help you keep track of your login information and keep your accounts secure. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to manage saved passwords in Chrome:
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Passwords” under the “Autofill” section.
- Here you’ll see a list of all the saved passwords in Chrome. You can click on any entry to see the login details for that account.
- You can also use the search bar at the top of the screen to find a specific password.
- To delete a saved password, simply click on the three dots to the right of the entry and select “Remove.”
- If you want Chrome to stop saving passwords altogether, toggle the “Offer to save passwords” switch to the off position.
- To manage multiple passwords at once, you can click on “Export passwords” to save all your saved passwords as a CSV file. You can also import passwords from a CSV file by clicking “Import passwords.”
It’s important to keep your saved passwords secure, as anyone who has access to your computer or device can view them. To keep your saved passwords safe, make sure to use a strong password for your computer or device, and consider using a password manager to securely store and manage your login information.
In summary, managing saved passwords in Chrome is a quick and easy process that can help you keep track of your login information and keep your accounts secure. Just follow the steps outlined above to view, delete, and manage your saved passwords in Chrome.