You can insert a PDF file into Microsoft Word by following these steps:
- Open the Word document where you want to insert the PDF file.
- Place your cursor where you want to insert the PDF file.
- Click on the “Insert” tab in the Word menu.
- Click on the “Object” button in the “Text” group.
- In the “Object” dialog box, select the “Create from file” tab.
- Click on the “Browse” button to locate and select the PDF file you want to insert.
- Check the “Display as icon” checkbox if you want to insert the PDF file as an icon.
- Click on the “OK” button to insert the PDF file.
After you insert the PDF file, you can resize it or move it around the document as needed. When you double-click on the PDF file, it will open in its default PDF viewer. Note that if the PDF file is updated outside of Word, the changes will not automatically be reflected in the Word document.