To find your current location on Google Maps, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Maps app on your mobile device or go to the Google Maps website (maps.google.com) in your web browser.
- Make sure that your location services are turned on. If prompted, grant Google Maps access to your location.
- On the app, you’ll see a blue dot indicating your current location on the map. On the website, click on the “Locate” button (the small icon with a target and a blue dot) in the bottom left corner of the screen to see your current location.
- You can zoom in or out on the map to see more or less detail.
- You can also get directions to another location by entering the address or name of the place in the search bar at the top of the screen.
Note that the accuracy of your current location may vary depending on your device and location services settings. In some cases, the blue dot may not appear or may be inaccurate.