You can customize your icons in Windows using the following steps:
- Right-click on the desktop and select “Personalize” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Personalization window, click on “Themes” in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Desktop icon settings” under the “Related Settings” section.
- In the Desktop Icon Settings window, select the icon you want to change and click on “Change Icon”.
- Choose an icon from the available options or click on “Browse” to select an icon from your computer.
- Once you have selected the icon, click on “OK” to apply the change.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each icon you want to customize.
- Click on “Apply” and then “OK” to save your changes and close the Desktop Icon Settings window.
You can also create your own icons using an image editor or an online icon maker and then use them to customize your desktop icons using the steps outlined above.