To change the alarm volume on an iPhone, you can follow these steps:
- Open the “Clock” app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Alarm” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the “+” button in the upper right corner to add a new alarm or tap on an existing alarm.
- Tap on the “Sound” option and select the alarm sound you want to use.
- Once you have selected your alarm sound, you will see a volume slider labeled “Ringer and Alerts.” Drag the slider to adjust the volume level of the alarm.
- You can also test the volume level by tapping on the “Play” button next to the sound selection.
- Once you are satisfied with the volume level, tap “Back” in the upper left corner to save the alarm.
If you want to change the overall volume level of your iPhone, you can use the volume buttons on the side of your device. Press the “+” button to increase the volume or the “-” button to decrease the volume. Note that changing the overall volume level will also affect the alarm volume.