Blocking a phone number on your Android phone is a simple process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Phone app on your Android device.
- Find the phone number that you want to block in your call log or in your list of contacts.
- Long-press the phone number until a menu appears.
- Tap on “Block/report spam” or “Block contact”, depending on the options available on your device.
- A confirmation message will appear. Tap on “Block” to confirm that you want to block this phone number.
- If you want to unblock the phone number at a later time, you can follow the same steps and choose “Unblock” instead of “Block” in the confirmation message.
Alternatively, you can also block a phone number by going to the “Settings” app on your Android device, then selecting “Call blocking” or “Block numbers”. From there, you can add the phone number you want to block manually.
Keep in mind that some Android devices may have slightly different options or settings for blocking phone numbers, so you may need to consult your device’s user manual or support documentation if you’re having trouble.