To delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, follow these steps:
- Find the app that you want to delete on your Home screen.
- Press and hold the app icon until it starts to jiggle.
- Tap the “X” in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- If prompted, confirm that you want to delete the app.
- Press the Home button or swipe up from the bottom of the screen to stop the apps from jiggling.
Alternatively, you can also delete apps from the Settings app:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap on “General”.
- Tap on “iPhone Storage” or “iPad Storage” (depending on your device).
- Find the app that you want to delete and tap on it.
- Tap on “Delete App” and confirm that you want to delete the app.
Note that deleting an app will remove all of its data from your device, so make sure to back up any important data before you delete an app. You can always download the app again from the App Store if you need it in the future.