There are a few different ways to add and edit content on your website.
1. Use the WordPress editor. The WordPress editor is the easiest way to add and edit content on your website. To use the editor, log in to your WordPress dashboard and click on the “Posts” tab. Then, click on the “Add New” button to create a new post.
The WordPress editor has a number of features that allow you to format your text, add images, and embed videos. You can also use the editor to create custom links and tables.
2. Use a third-party plugin. There are a number of third-party plugins that can help you to add and edit content on your website. Some popular plugins include:
- Visual Composer
These plugins offer a variety of features that allow you to create and edit content without having to know any HTML or CSS.
3. Use the source code. If you are comfortable with HTML and CSS, you can also add and edit content on your website by editing the source code. To do this, you will need to log in to your web server and find the file that contains the content that you want to edit.
Once you have found the file, you can use a text editor to make the changes that you need. Be sure to save the file and then refresh your website to see the changes.
Which method you choose will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you are not comfortable with HTML or CSS, then using the WordPress editor or a third-party plugin is a good option. If you are comfortable with HTML and CSS, then you can edit the source code directly.
Here are some additional tips for adding and editing content on your website:
- Back up your website before making any changes. This will help you to restore your website to its original state if something goes wrong.
- Test your website after making any changes to make sure that everything is working properly.
- Be careful when editing content, as you don’t want to damage your website.
- If you’re not sure how to make changes to your website, you can consult a web developer.